Complaint Review: COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS

• Updated: Thu, December 03, 2009

• Reported By: bobie — HAVERHILL Massachusetts United States of America
COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS
14545 MILITARY TRAIL-SUITE J DELRAY, Florida United States of America

COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS MICHAEL HURT TAHITI VILLAGE TIMESHARE IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA RIPOFF DELRAY, Florida

*Consumer Comment: What happens to your timeshare when you die

I FIRST RECEIVED A REPORT ABOUT 4 WEEKS AGO TELLING ME I HAD AN OFFER ON MY TIMESHARE IN TAHITI VILLAGE IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA FOR $18,000 .  I LAUGHED AT THEM AN SAID I PAID MUCH MORE THAN THAT AND WAS NOT INTERESTED.  I RECEIVED ANOTHER PHONE CALL 12/1/09 AND HE SAID HE HAD BUYERS INTERESTED IN BUYING OUR PROPERTY AND HOW MUCH DO I WANT.  I TOLD HIM NO LESS THAN $34,000 .   TODAY ON 12/2/09 I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL STATING THEY HAD A BUYER WHO WAS WILLING TO PAY $44,309.00 FOR A STRAIT SALE BUT I HAD TO PAY THE $1867.54 DEPOSIT IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE PAPERS TO SHOW WE HAVE NO LIENS OR OTHER BEEP, BEEP , BEEP , CRAP AGAINST US.  THEY ASKED IF WE HAD  PAID FOR IT IN FULL OR NOT WHICH WE HAD PAID FOR IT IN FULL.  I THINK THAT MADE THEM HAPPY.  THEY HAD MY PHONE NUMBER BUT WANTED MY ADDRESS.  I SAID IF YOU HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE MY ADDRESS.  NO REPLY TO THAT THAT I REMEMBER. I RECEIVED THEIR ID # WHICH WAS TC3404 WHICH THEY STATE IS THEIR LICENCE TO PRACTICE & THEIR ADDRESS WHICH IS ALL A SCAM.  I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU IN MY AREA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2009 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COASTAL-PREMIER-SOLUTIONS/DELRAY-Florida-33484/COASTAL-PREMIER-SOLUTIONS-MICHAEL-HURT-TAHITI-VILLAGE-TIMESHARE-IN-LAS-VEGAS-NEVADA-RIPOF-533323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COASTAL PREMIER SOLUTIONS

What happens to your timeshare when you die

AUTHOR: SandraLaw - ()

Because your timeshare contract will certainly establish what happens to your timeshare when you die in one of its clauses, I highly recommend you to read the timeshare agreement cautiously. Some timeshares can be inherited, while others can be owned by more than one person, however, whatever the contract says, the truth is that all of the clauses will always benefit the resort. Also, ask as many questions as possible during the presentation if you are seriously considering acquiring a fractional ownership. This is a good article on what happens to your timeshare when you die