Complaint Review: coastcapital financial services

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: kiskacsa — ferndale Pennsylvania United States of America
coastcapital financial services
1350 lonsdale st. los angeles, California United States of America

coastcapital financial services Allen Johnson, Paul Morgan send me a fraud check for $4,685.00(diposit to my account) to cover the $3,950.00 processing fee los angeles, California

I received a letter stating that I won 2nd place in a sweepstake that I did not enter. They send a Valley Business Bank check on Realty Fresno Trust Account to cover the cost of the processing fee of $3,950.00 and a number to call before doing anything. Iimmediately went the the computer and plugged in their name Coastcapital Financial Services as I suspected it was a scam and I vent to my bank  was true the check fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coastcapital-financial-services/los-angeles-California-90015/coastcapital-financial-services-Allen-Johnson-Paul-Morgan-send-me-a-fraud-check-for-468-918882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coastcapital financial services