Complaint Review: Cobalt-EDI, llc

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Las Vegas Print Solutions — Las Vegas Nevada
Cobalt-EDI, llc
125 Wilson Ct, Bensenville, IL 60106 Bensenville, Illinois USA

Cobalt-EDI, llc Cobalt Exhibits Rollin out of town on a bad check! Bensenville Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: wrong

Cobalt Exhibits came to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronics Show in January 2014.   They arrived with 5 rolls of die-cut vinyl that had not been masked.   They asked us to mask the graphics and install them on their booth.

We explained that there would be a rush charge on the installation since they needed them installed the next morning prior to the start of the expo.   They agreed to it.    We asked if the booth was set-up completely for our guys to arrive for the install.  They said it was.

We arrived.

When we arrived, they were still setting up the booth.   We installed all but 3 graphics and they indicated they would install the remaining 3.

The next morning Tony called and asked if we could put up the remaining 3 graphics... we indicated that it wasn't part of the contract to provide 2 days worth of labor and that there would be an additional labor charge for the second day of labor.

He hung up on us.

He left the convention a day early and returned to Chicago where he summarily stopped payment on our check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cobalt-EDI-llc/Bensenville-Illinois-60106/Cobalt-EDI-llc-Cobalt-Exhibits-Rollin-out-of-town-on-a-bad-check-Bensenville-Illinois-1115768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cobalt-EDI, llc

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

wrong

AUTHOR: lawyer - ()

Unfortunately they are completely wrong. To make this short, they gave me a price to install a certain amount of graphics. I gave them a check before the work was performed which I should not have. They installed half the graphics as the other portion of the exhibit was not ready. When I asked them to come back and install the rest of the graphics that I already paid for the owner mentioned that they would charge me an additional amount over and beyond what I had already paid them. This was supposed to be included in the original amount!! I told them I would pay them for what was installed which I did. He forgot to mention that I paid them. They are very unprofessional. I have records of what was said that I have already shown my Lawyer on my Facebook Page as well as the facecook page Las Vegas Print Solutions. COBALT-EDI has paid Las Vegas Print Solutions for the work that was PERFORMED!