Complaint Review: cobb county cops

• Updated: Wed, December 01, 2010

• Reported By: jeffrey — marietta Georgia United States of America
cobb county cops
jeffrey pacevs cobb co. cops marietta, Georgia United States of America

cobb county cops crooked cops tazzed by cobb county marietta, Georgia

I walked out the front door and went threw my yard and others yard while a cop was in front of house . Two cars 1 had car trouble I crossed  down the road from house and the cop came by me at 4pm  on nov/11/2010.

As i seen traffic i walked down  a drive that went from villa rica rd and erwin rd the cop pulled into cul-de-sak and was watching for me to get on erwin rd as i got to the house I was going too

The cop was stuck in traffic and could not get across the road to me no blue lights no nothing as i steped in the yard i hear HEY stop so i did as i threw hands in air i slung jacket off with arms to the sky OFFICER asked where you live.

i  told him 4072 barrett parkway sw /tazer drawn on my chest  {red dot} then he asked do i have ID / yes sir  I   thank its in front pocket  as i took my hand slow and flat against body to that pocket and as sooon as finger tip hit pocket  i got tazed

Then the cop searched me and found ID in back pocket he said and id not in front pocket  as i thought it was  so then he looks in jacket and finds a hactchet for fire to split wood that the cops took it out and fixed the head cause the head was missing a screw in it the head was loose from handle and the cop said you ran from me.

well i have had screws in hip and it messed my hip up  RANDY  I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME   I got 4 people that seen this .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2010 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cobb-county-cops/marietta-Georgia-30064/cobb-county-cops-crooked-cops-tazzed-by-cobb-county-marietta-Georgia-667247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cobb county cops