Complaint Review: coby electronics usa

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: ambergray51 — washington Dist of Columbia
coby electronics usa
989 e 23rd st long beach, California USA

coby electronics usa They took my money and product long beach California

*Consumer Comment: It appears that COBY is out of business...

My name is Amber Gray and in April 2013 I brought a tablet from Fingerhut for $139.00. In June 2013 my tablet broke so i contacted Fingerhut and the gave me Coby number which is 1-800-681-2629 or 1-562-491-5926 or 1-516-256-2315 or 1-562-491-6226. So i contacted Coby Electronics and i talked to this guy and he told me i have to get a $15.00 moneyorder so they can return my product when it was fixed and to also put insurance from the post office for my product.So on June 1,2013 i mailed Coby my product. I waited 3 days then i called Coby to see if they had received my product and the guy i talked to could not tell me.So i waited a few minutes and then i called back and thats when another guy answered and i explained that i wanted to see if they have received my tablet and he said yes.About 3 days later i called back and no answer to this day.I contacted Fingerhut and could not get a refund or replacement. I am very upset and I think Coby need to step up and give people their money back and their product.This has been a lesson learned. Please help me get what belongs to me. i WANT jUSTICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coby-electronics-usa/long-beach-California-90806/coby-electronics-usa-They-took-my-money-and-product-long-beach-California-1108346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coby electronics usa

It appears that COBY is out of business...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

The BBB has an alert on them.  I believe they went bankrupt and sold certain portions of the business, but nobody bought their liabilities.  Here's a link to the BBB report..good luck.

bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/coby-electronics-corp-in-new-hyde-park-ny-42711