Complaint Review: Coby Electronics

• Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: Serge — Clifton Heights Pennsylvania
Coby Electronics
1991 Marcus Ave Lake Success, New York USA

Coby Electronics My tablet was not working, due to a software problem. I was asked to send it for replacement with a $15 money order, which I"ve done since three months. I still have not gotten any response from the company. The phone number provided is never answered. Lake Success New York

I have bought a "Tablet" which has became inoperative two months after. I called customer service and was asked to send the tablet back with a $15.00 money order. In May 2013, I returned the tablet, as requested to this address given to me by customer service. This is the address: 150 Knowlton Way, Savannah Georgia 31407. As I"m wrinting this report, I've gotten nothing back. It's been three months since I've been calling the same number to find out what has happened, but not response. I would like to get helped with this company " Coby Electronics.

Thjank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coby-Electronics/Lake-Success-New-York-11042/Coby-Electronics-My-tablet-was-not-working-due-to-a-software-problem-I-was-asked-to-sen-1083678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coby Electronics