Complaint Review: Coca cola

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Beautifulsoul — Athens Tennessee
Coca cola
174 refreshment ln Cleveland, Tennessee USA

Coca cola Coca cola Driver gets away with leaving scene of accident Cleveland Tennessee

Me and my hubby were coming down the road we live on and a coca cola work truck doing 70 on a little back road came right into our lanes forcing us to either run of the road or Hirt him head on. We ran of the road hitting a telephone head on!!! Three people were outside there homes cutting grass and seen it all! The coca cola driver turns around in one of witnesses drive and came back to see if we were alive I guess and then takes off, when the police get there we tell them everything that happened not only did they do nothing the cop left us sitting there for 45 min to take another call down the road. He did not even put what happened in the report. We called and talked to the supervisor at coca cola he told us he was coming down to take pictures and speak to the witnesses well yea that day never came. He called a week later to say that the insurance company would be contacting us in a few days. [continued below]....

..... Well it's been 6 weeks and still no word from them either! We are finally getting a lawyer and are going to sue them. But of course I still see the coca cola guy flying down my road all the time! I sure hope I get him off the road before he runs over a kid next time! Thanks for nothing coca cola! We have lost almost everything due to not having a car, bony having a way to work or anything! I want justice I don't want to get rich just my car back and that guy fired!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coca-cola/Cleveland-Tennessee-37303/Coca-cola-Coca-cola-Driver-gets-away-with-leaving-scene-of-accident-Cleveland-Tennessee-1084337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coca cola