Complaint Review: coconut creek auto mall

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — margate Florida
coconut creek auto mall
4950-4980 N. State Road 7, coconut creek , Florida USA

coconut creek auto mall lies just to get you to sign paperwork coconut creek Florida

*Author of original report: I did read the contract

*Consumer Comment: Why Did The Finance Company Need To Tell You This???

Do not buy a car from Coconut Creek Auto Mall they will tell you anything just to get you to sign the paperwork. I was told that my payments are to be due on the 15th of each month and when I got my statement it says the 1st. I called the finance department in California and they said that the finance guy did not put that on my paperwork and there is nothing they can do I need to contact my local dealership. I have called numerous times and they keep telling me the Finance manager will call me right back. It has been 4 days and still no call back. I called again and asked for the finance guy, Eduardo, who lied to me and he was rude and hung up.

Beware Do Not Buy from Coconut Creek Auto Mall

I wish I checked the BBB before I bought as they have a D rating

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coconut-creek-auto-mall/coconut-creek-Florida-33073/coconut-creek-auto-mall-lies-just-to-get-you-to-sign-paperwork-coconut-creek-Florida-1078397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coconut creek auto mall

I did read the contract

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

He was suppose to add a note to the finance company of the date that the payments were suppose to be I told him I am not signing anything until its done and he said he did it.  The finance company said they never received it and want them to contac t them with the date change and they will not do it.

Why Did The Finance Company Need To Tell You This???

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Let me see if I understand you...the finance company told YOU what is on YOUR contract?  Now you want sympathy from somebody?  What YOU DID was sign the paperwork WITHOUT reading what YOU were signing!  Whether it was a mistake or deliberate, in the final analysis, the burden is on a SMART CONSUMER with COMMON SENSE to read what they are obligating themselves to BEFORE obligating themselves to those terms and conditions.  The reason they have the "D" phoney rating from the BBB is because they have not yet PURCHASED a higher rating.  The BBB's phoney, bogus accreditation con-game is a commodity which is BOUGHT AND SOLD!