Complaint Review: C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: ExposeTheCons — Olive Branch Mississippi
C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN
1223 Winchester Rd Memphis, Tennessee USA

C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN Shandra MO Money Taxes replacements PLEASE DO NOT GO HERE THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF Memphis Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: All Tax Places are RIPOFFS.

When I tell you don't go here. DON'T .This was my first and LAST time going to these con artist. I 've never heard of fees being over $300 for 2 dependents. Nothing was complex about my tax return and I only had 2 w2's. The manager Shandra whom was very ghetto and unprofessional filed my return she never told me it was a fee for more than one w2 nor is it stated in the paperwork. She told me she would only charge me $200 but when I received my refund it was a $387 difference when I called and told her she told me (with an attitude) that I was charged correctly . A LIE .$200 was the flat rate she told me .When she called her self explaining the fees they still did not add up. I told her not to worry about it I will never come back. NEVER COME HERE EVEN IF ITS THE LAST TAX COMPANY ON EARTH. You are better off doing it yourself . I know of other people that have been ripped off by this company as well including the one on knight arnold. KARMA IS SOMETHING ELSE SO IM NOT AT ALL WORRIED. PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH AND ASK QUESTIONS ANYTHING OVER $200 for an regular 1040 is too much go online and do it for free like I will in the future.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COD-Taxes-Memphis-TN/Memphis-Tennessee-38116/COD-Taxes-Memphis-TN-Shandra-MO-Money-Taxes-replacements-PLEASE-DO-NOT-GO-HERE-THEY-W-1122940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on C.O.D. Taxes Memphis, TN

All Tax Places are RIPOFFS.

AUTHOR: S. W - ()

I failed to do my taxes for one year and I called around to several tax companies to find out how much they charged. The HR Block and Jackson Hewlett were ridiculously expensive. They told me that it would be around $600 to do my taxes. No way. I learned how to do my taxes and finished in 15 minutes. And they were RIGHT. LEARN HOW TO DO YOUR OWN TAXES!

I also wouldn't trust ANY tax company in Memphis. NO WAY. Tax Companies in Memphis are just another HUSTLE. the people there pay enormous fees. They get RIPPED OFF. Memphis makes the national news.