Complaint Review: CODDAN CPM Ltd

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: VARIS — Istambul Alabama
CODDAN CPM Ltd
124 Baker Street, London LONDON, United Kingdom

CODDAN CPM Ltd Stollen me about 25,000 GBP, didn't suply the product which I ordered, sent me death sentence LONDON United Kingdom

I have asked CODDAN CPM Ltd to incorporate my new company in USA. I paid the money 20.000 GBP by bank transfer but Ostapchuk told me that the money never arrived. She told me that they will offer me exceptionnal conditions and asked me to pay agin "only" 10,000 GBP. I did this but I also contacted my bank and they informed me that all this is not true and the money in fact arrived to CODDAN.

I NEVER received nothing : no company, no promissed bank account, no money.... Ekaterina Ostapchuk disapeared and never answered any of my mails, letters or phone calls.

CONCLUSION : NEVER ask CODDAN  company any service !!!!

This is the worse company in UK and shame for that country  !!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CODDAN-CPM-Ltd/LONDON-W1U-6TY-/CODDAN-CPM-Ltd-Stollen-me-about-25000-GBP-didnt-suply-the-product-which-I-ordered-sen-1053594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CODDAN CPM Ltd