Complaint Review: Codys Original Roadhouse

• Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Palm Harbor Florida
Codys Original Roadhouse
39870 US Highway 19 North Tarpon Springs, Florida USA

Codys Original Roadhouse Unsanitary Environment & Unprofessional Management Tarpon Springs Florida

Went to Cody's Roadhouse in Tarpon Springs as a Group Outing. Ordered their Salad as a Main course, as the Menu stated it had numerous items in it. What I got was a Server who came out with a bowl, sweating profusely, and began putting salad on everyone's plate from that bowl. All I got was Lettuce and part of a Tomato. He said I could have as much Salad as I like, but I declined due to the circumstances, which I felt was unsanitary and over-priced for what I received. I did write the Restaurant but they did not reply. I then contacted a TV station who sent me a copy of a Report, that this Restaurant had Code Violations and instructed me to contact DBPR to re-inspect, which I did. At that point, the Manager from Cody's called me with excessive excuses, being rude, rather than professional. She was only concerned with her job, not solving problems, unlike most Restaurants who reimburse customers and try to make things right. Various websites are full of complaints against Cody's Roadhouses from other customers, so I am not the only customer who had a problem. I never went back there, and never plan to do so again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Codys-Original-Roadhouse/Tarpon-Springs-Florida-34689/Codys-Original-Roadhouse-Unsanitary-Environment-Unprofessional-Management-Tarpon-Spring-1115635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Codys Original Roadhouse