Complaint Review: CoExist Foundation, Inc

2829 Bird Ave Miami, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 310-907-6070
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

CoExist Foundation, Inc Tim Hubman Judgement, $4,655: LHR vs Coexist Foundation and Tim Hubman Miami, Florida

*General Comment: im sorry

*General Comment: im sorry

*General Comment: Tim Hubman can get caught !

*UPDATE Employee: Read the actual filing

mr tim hubman is a bad apple.  has a judgement against him, walks away, leaves the country even, and gives excuses....like his mother is sick .....reason's why he can't pay the debt.
Warning, do not do business with Tim Hubman or Coexist Foundation.  His foundation is a front.  He shut down Hubman Foundation after getting heads over heal in jdgements, now took over Coexist Foundation and is attempting to do the same scam

reference, Dade County, Florida
case # 10-10237 SP 23

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2011 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CoExist-Foundation-Inc/Miami-Florida-/CoExist-Foundation-Inc-Tim-Hubman-Judgement-4655-LHR-vs-Coexist-Foundation-and-Tim-H-727742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CoExist Foundation, Inc

#1 General Comment

im sorry

I'd like to take my words back. Plz disregard the above written post. Im sorry

#2 General Comment

im sorry

I'd like to take my words back. Plz disregard the above written post. Im sorry

#3 General Comment

Tim Hubman can get caught !

AUTHOR: antihubman - (United States of America)

I know where Tim Hubman is currently. Plz let me know if you would like to track him down and find out where he is. I'll be glad to share it with you since he is trying to rip me off as well.. Contact me from: prophetoftwilight@gmail.com. Plz collaborate with me. Let's work together.

Read the actual filing

AUTHOR: timihub - (United States of America)

I am Tim Hubman, current President of Coexist Foundation Inc, with current 990 pf's filed showing over $140,000 in cash donations for 2009 and same will be for 2010.

Yes this is a legitimate judgement. The actual complaint was filed against our founding incorporator under Heavens Gate, our original name, due to a $2,500 debt incurred in 2005/2006, 2 years before I became involved with this charity.

The judgement was default due to the fact I was not in Florida and did not have knowledge of this case and the original incorporator who personally guaranteed the debt could not be found.

The "excuse" this poster refers to, and this shows his true reason to post this and post several other lies, is Stage 4 Lymphoma and Stage 4 Bone Marrow Cancer that my mother was diagnosed with on March 24, 2010 while lying in a coma in the hospital.

That is an "excuse" I pray that you, caroline4peace, or Hassel or Michael, as its either 1 or both of you doing these posting, never have to deal with.

I suggest caroline4peace, if you really wish for Coexist Foundation Inc to repay this debt, that you ask your associate, or if this is the defendant in the current Federal Litigation that Coexist Foundation Inc has brought to recover its escrow deposit and expenses, return the money they are holding so that this scam as you call if of a debt by our founding incorporator from 2005/2006 can be paid.