Complaint Review: coffee craze n rayz

• Submitted: Tue, August 07, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 07, 2012

• Reported By: shirley — waverly Ohio United States of America
coffee craze n rayz
1080 north bridge st chillicothe, Ohio United States of America

coffee craze n rayz assist manager chillicothe, Ohio

I worked for this coffee shop for three months and worked 60 plus hours everyweek. Got my hours cut to sherry perry wanting to get employees to quit because of slow business and worried about making pay roll. All she had to do is lay people off but that was not what she was going to do. So she waited for employees to just quit.It was about 10 of us. And now she will not pay us our last weeks check she held out on us. Her husband also works there and is on workmans comp. Which we had to always tell people he is not a owner or works there. We all just wants our last check that we worked for. Rick perry also handed out checks in the parking lot and informed me that they have no recorders of my last pay check, looks to me he was working that day.I do not want this to happen to anyother new employee that works for these kind of employers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2012 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/coffee-craze-n-rayz/chillicothe-Ohio-45601/coffee-craze-n-rayz-assist-manager-chillicothe-Ohio-923573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on coffee craze n rayz