Complaint Review: CoffeeCup software

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: RippedOffPayingCustomer — Allen Texas
CoffeeCup software
Roswell, Georgia USA

CoffeeCup software Paying customer not Important to this company Roswell Georgia

After a hard drive crash, I signed in to my CoffeeCup account to redownload my previously purchased software. All customers previously purchase software is supposed to be kept by CoffeeCup on the user's account page. In my case there were no options to download my previously purchased CoffeeCup software.

I have been updating my CoffeCup software regularly since at least 2006, so my information is somewhere in CoffeeCup's database(s). CoffeeCup refuses to reactivate my software, and instead wants to to pay a scond time for software that I have already paid for. I refuse to pay for the software twice simply due to their error.

I have never, ever received such terrible customer service from a business directed to a long-standing, paying customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2014 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CoffeeCup-software/Roswell-Georgia-30075/CoffeeCup-software-Paying-customer-not-Important-to-this-company-Roswell-Georgia-1131042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CoffeeCup software