Complaint Review: Cog Management

• Reported By: chynx82 — dallas Georgia
Cog Management
nebo rd dallas ga 30157 dallas, Georgia USA

Cog Management Do not trust Cog Management dallas Georgia

When i moved into the house I rented i filled out a form with everything that was messed up with the house.  I asked them if before moving in if the would paint the walls and fix the carpets and they said they would not. I marked all this on the sheet.  During my renting process i had the rent money available to pay and they would not take it i needed an extra 100 which they were getting the next week. I was told not to come up and pay because they would not accept it. I told them i have the rent the 100 is just in fees.  So they ended up filing an evition notice on me and I ended up moving. When they sent me a bill in the mail they kept my $875 deposit and get this. I was charged$700 for them to get new carpet which i put on the list wheni moved in. i was charged $500 for the walls to be repainted. which i put on the check list when moved in.  They charged me $50 for all the light bulbs in the house even wheni moved in there were none. They charged me for a towel bar in the bathroom wich was not put up when i moved in it was sitting in the closet. The list goes on.  I was sent a bill for over $4000. Not to mention they are not professional and very rude. I can say Barbara was nice but they will take advantage.  Do not rent from them. This is on Nebo rd in Dallas GA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cog-Management/dallas-Georgia-30157/Cog-Management-Do-not-trust-Cog-Management-dallas-Georgia-1090664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cog Management