Complaint Review: Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: PissedAtChevy — Jacksonville Florida
Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues
10880 Philips Hwy. Jacksonville, Florida USA

Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues General Motors, Randy Cygan, Assistant Service Manager, Refused Loaner for ignition recall Jacksonville Florida

March 13, 2014 I go to Coggin Chevy to get a loaner car until the ignition part comes in due to the GM recall. After the assistant manager, Randy, says that he knows nothing about loaner cars being given he tells me i need to wait until the part comes in! So I assume he wanted me to drive a potentially deadly car until sometime in April when the part comes in. Not only that, he tells me i have ANOTHER recall on my fuel spotter (whatever that is).

This is the third recall this car has had! I bought my 2007 Chevy Cobalt brand new back then and it's paid off now. I called general motors and they called the dealership about the loaner issue. The service director, Mike, never called me to find out how to fix the situation. Now General Motors say that they know nothing about the articles being written about loaner cars or $500 discount.

I guess Chevy and GM don't care if more people get injured. My car sometimes won't start and the steering wheel locks up on me. But who am i? Just a mother trying to get her young children to and from school. Smh at GM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coggin-Chevrolet-at-the-Avenues/Jacksonville-Florida-32256/Coggin-Chevrolet-at-the-Avenues-General-Motors-Randy-Cygan-Assistant-Service-Manager-R-1130560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coggin Chevrolet at the Avenues