Complaint Review: Cohab-Shreveport

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: Wrong Person for Cohab clientel — shreveport Louisiana
Clyde Fant Parkway Suite 200 Shreveport LA shreveport, Louisiana USA

Cohab-Shreveport Cohab 2.0 co working shared space shreveport Louisiana

I am an African American female social change entreprenur. I leased spaced out of a co-working coshare facility. One the owners decided to relocate their entire building and business I was told that my business model never fit and that I could not use their space any longer. I had an application pending at the state to open my business in September 2013, to date i've not been able to open my business. They took my money, bullied me out of the space and let my business homeless. They do not mentor or teach you how to run your business as a matter of fact the owner never spoke to me to even learn about my business. Yet he receives funding every year from the city claiming that they teach business owners how to thrive in their business. I am very disappointed. I was never offered the opportunity to come back, nothing just a few emails the owner sent to key stakeholders claiming I needed assistance. To date no one has reached out to assist me with finding a new affordable option for my business. They are rip off artist and my tax dollars should not be given to prejudice minded individuals as John Grindly and jessica.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cohab-Shreveport/shreveport-Louisiana-71101/Cohab-Shreveport-Cohab-20-co-working-shared-space-shreveport-Louisiana-1132614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cohab-Shreveport