Complaint Review: Cohen Esrey Real Estate Company

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2008

• Reported By:Dubuque Iowa
Cohen Esrey Real Estate Company
6800 West 64th Street Overland Park, Kansas U.S.A.

Cohen Esrey Real Estate Company dishonestly stealing rental deposits. Overland Park Kansas

Cohen esrey real estate dishonestly with held my rental deposit of over three hundred dollars for the apartment I rented from them.I kept the year lease and cleaned it before I moved out.They ignored my letters of request for my deposit to be returned to me. They also ignore all the letters from the Kansas city Better business Bureau from other people who have reported them,about perhaps the same incident I had.They want to with hold deposits most likely from just about everyone I would suppose because they got away with cheating me out of mine.They finally wrote me and completely lied about the condition of the apartment after i moved out.They said I left trash all over and ruined carpets. I cleaned the apartment and left not one speck of any dirt any where.I scrubbed the toilet and ice box with comet cleanser because I was hoping to get the deposit back in order to pay for my new apartment. Cohen esrey is a dishonest real estate company,at least if ththey do to others what they did to me. They ought to be fined and investigated to improve things.

June b
Dubuque, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2008 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cohen-Esrey-Real-Estate-Company/Overland-Park-Kansas-66282/Cohen-Esrey-Real-Estate-Company-dishonestly-stealing-rental-deposits-Overland-Park-Kansas-392510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cohen Esrey Real Estate Company