Complaint Review: cohen mint

• Updated: Wed, February 17, 2010

• Reported By: Theo — Nothappyville Other United States of America
cohen mint
PO BOX 102 BROOKLYN, New York United States of America

cohen mint www.rhodiumcoin.com cohen mint - rhodium coin - rhodium bullion - rhodium bar - precious metal rhodium - The World's First Pure Rhodium Bullion - BROOKLYN , New York

STAY AWAY FROM WWW.RHODIUMCOIN.COM   Cohen Mint

product -The First Cohen Mint Rhodium Bullion Coin /  MY 10K DISAPPEARED!!!!!

I placed an order for 10K for a batch of Rhodium Coins to immediately get an email back saying that my order was cancelled. To be diligent, I even called PayPal to let them know I placed an order with a closed company (I figured everything was fine). Few days later my 10K was taken out!!! Called my bankcalled PayPal. no refund yetno solution yet AND DEFINITELY NO COINS!!!! For whatever reason, the way they billed, I cant even get PayPal to refund my money into my bank account and Im in process of disputing complaint with bank.no answer, no money and no help from anyone!!!

Update 2010 - NO REFUND YET!!! 10k GONE!!! STAY AWAY FROM WWW.RHODIUMCOIN.COM!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cohen-mint/BROOKLYN-New-York-11229/cohen-mint-wwwrhodiumcoincom-cohen-mint-rhodium-coin-rhodium-bullion-rhodium-bar-570527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cohen mint