Complaint Review: cohen's optical in bridgewater NJ

• Submitted: Mon, November 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 21, 2011

• Reported By: Jess — somerville New Jersey United States of America
cohen's optical in bridgewater NJ
commons way mall bridgewater NJ 08807 somerville, New Jersey United States of America

cohen's optical in bridgewater NJ Alex they gave me the wrong prescription . and also denied to give me my money back ! somerville , New Jersey

The store located in Bridgewater mall Cohen's optical . I went there about a few months ago , for an eye exam . The doctor gave the wrong prescription . The owner Alex said that the doctor would do another eye exam for me . Again wrong prescription!! The doctor does not what she is doing .. the first prescription that she gave to me , got me sick and after being again giving the second wrong prescription I decided not to bother more with them . The owner refused to give me my money back . He wanted me to do another eye exam . After two wrong prescription I can't trust them .. I called customer service , they were nasty with me and say that they can only give me an store credit . I said , I don't want a store credit I don't have nothing to buy there. She replied to saying that well , that is all you can get , or you can give to somebody or sell it and them she hang up the phonr on me .. after that I called the Maneger owner of the store , thinking that he might give me my money back . He was just as nasty as the customer services lady. The manager said that he can only give me a store credit and to not waste his time because he was too busy . And he hang up on me .... still today I have not received my money back .. I really do not understand what kind of human are those peoples !! If anyone knows about how can I get my money back ? Please contact me ..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2011 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/cohens-optical-in-bridgewater-NJ/somerville-New-Jersey-08807/cohens-optical-in-bridgewater-NJ-Alex-they-gave-me-the-wrong-prescription-and-also-den-800357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on cohen's optical in bridgewater NJ