Complaint Review: Coinsandcollectibles - Micheal Lloyd & Debbie

• Submitted: Thu, January 27, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2005

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
Coinsandcollectibles - Micheal Lloyd & Debbie
816 N Delsea Drive Glassboro, New Jersey U.S.A.

Coinsandcollectibles - Micheal Loyd & Debbie - Ebay ripoff cashed my money order and never sent me my coins, then they stopped all comunication with me. Glassboro New Jersey

*Author of original report: Coinsandcollectibles also known on ebay as colletibles2sell

*Consumer Suggestion: Never pay by money order

i PUCHASED 5 SETS OF 1999 STATE COINS FROM AN EBAY AUCTION. I sent the sellers a money order for $419.00 which they kept telling me they had not recieved but they kept telling me not to worry that it would show up. They also told me to wait 60 days before I filed the money order as lost when all the while they were scamming me because the cut off time to file a complaint with ebay was 60 days.

Anyhow I have proof the money order was cashed by them they then removed the item number form ebay which prevents us from leaving a negative feedback. They stopped al contact with me and I never heard from them since. They have a very bad reputation on Ebay and have scammed dozens upon dozens of people over and over again. I have filed numerous complaints and will do WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO GET JUSTICE.

Stella
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2005 10:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coinsandcollectibles-Micheal-Lloyd-Debbie/Glassboro-New-Jersey-08028-1438/Coinsandcollectibles-Micheal-Loyd-Debbie-Ebay-ripoff-cashed-my-money-order-and-neve-129199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coinsandcollectibles - Micheal Lloyd & Debbie

Coinsandcollectibles also known on ebay as colletibles2sell

AUTHOR: Stella - (U.S.A.)

coinsandcollectibles are also known on ebay as collectibles2sell. Stay away from them they are thievs.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Never pay by money order

AUTHOR: Doc - (U.S.A.)

Do not pay by money order, and the next time, do not let the 60 days expire, since your rights of dispute are limited after that. DO not use paypal either, since they are corrupt and owned by ebay. They are part of the problem not the solution. Use a true credit card, not a debit card. Credit cards have the best chargeback rights. And consider doing business with alternate auction sites, that provide good customer service. Ebay cares more about their power sellers than removing crininals from their site.