Complaint Review: Colby McCarter - SmartZip.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 18, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 18, 2010

• Reported By: Sandra — redlands California United States of America
Colby McCarter - SmartZip.com
6210 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 450 Pleasanton, California United States of America

Colby McCarter - SmartZip.com Colby mccarter, Tom Glassanos, smartzip, smart zip, Smart Zip Inc Colby Mccarter keeps calling, manipulating and harassing me to buy her stupid Smartzip.com program. Pleasanton, California

Warning about Colby Mccarter a sales person from pleasanton california harassing agents everywhere.  Im not going to let this go lightly, to my agents and to other agents you have been warned about her aggressive smartzip phone calls and cash grabbing attitude.

So I get a friendly email from a sales person named colby mccarter, that turns into more emails, phone calls, more phone calls then down right harassment because I did not want to try her demo!  I've been in real estate for 25 years and I told her that the service she was trying to have me use was already out there for free!  She took on a vendetta of harassing me with more emails and then phone hang ups just to try to teach me some lesson because I did not buy her stupid service.  What kind of person becomes verbally abusive to their potential client?  What kind of person says they can sell anything to anyone on the phone to a potential customer?  apparently colby mccarter of smartzip does... hello... what a horrible representation.

Hopefully she will finally get the message to stop calling and emailing me and my agents about a product that is already out there for free that they are charging for.  Colby Mccarter stop calling me and my agents and let this serve as a lesson to you to not annoy possible customers when they don't want to buy your product.  god bless.

also ceos name is Tom Glassanos.  if you have his email please post it because I cannot get through to his office.  he needs to know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 05:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colby-McCarter-SmartZipcom/Pleasanton-California-94588/Colby-McCarter-SmartZipcom-Colby-mccarter-Tom-Glassanos-smartzip-smart-zip-Smart-Zi-632955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colby McCarter - SmartZip.com