• Submitted: Sat, July 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, July 27, 2013

• Reported By: sunil — DUBLIN Ohio
4880 F STREET OMAHA, Nebraska USA

COLEMAN ALLIED VAN LINES 1. Poor Service:. 2. Inappropriate Charges:  Overall, I was very dissatified with the attitude and unprofessional behaviour of the company. OMAHA Nebraska

1. Poor Service: Company delivered our stuffs almost 1 week later than what was agreed on paper. The frustating part was that no one from the company even bothered to update on their own despite several calls.

2. Inappropriate Charges: Despite the removal of love sofa for transport, there was no change in the charges despite what was promised based on the weight. The company was very silent on the weight of my stuffs. In addition, the company charged me for one large TV box while no TV box was used for my large TV as I had my own large TV box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLEMAN-ALLIED-VAN-LINES/OMAHA-Nebraska-68117/COLEMAN-ALLIED-VAN-LINES-1-Poor-Service-2-Inappropriate-Chargesnbsp-Overall-I-was-1070632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on COLEMAN ALLIED VAN LINES