- Report: #1070632
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: COLEMAN ALLIED VAN LINES
COLEMAN ALLIED VAN LINES4880 F STREET OMAHA, Nebraska USA
COLEMAN ALLIED VAN LINES 1. Poor Service:. 2. Inappropriate Charges: Overall, I was very dissatified with the attitude and unprofessional behaviour of the company. OMAHA Nebraska
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Poor Service: Company delivered our stuffs almost 1 week later than what was agreed on paper. The frustating part was that no one from the company even bothered to update on their own despite several calls.
2. Inappropriate Charges: Despite the removal of love sofa for transport, there was no change in the charges despite what was promised based on the weight. The company was very silent on the weight of my stuffs. In addition, the company charged me for one large TV box while no TV box was used for my large TV as I had my own large TV box.
Overall, I was very dissatified with the attitude and unprofessional behaviour of the company
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2013 04:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/COLEMAN-ALLIED-VAN-LINES/OMAHA-Nebraska-68117/COLEMAN-ALLIED-VAN-LINES-1-Poor-Service-2-Inappropriate-Chargesnbsp-Overall-I-was-1070632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.