• Report: #1119379

• Updated: Wed, January 29, 2014

• Reported By: Roselle — Ewing New Jersey
Coleman Auto Group
1710 N Olden Ave Ewing NJ 08638 Ewing, New Jersey USA

Coleman Auto Group I purchased a used vehicle from them that has had several problems. I have paid a lot of money to have it repaired and it still making noises like the engine is about to go. Also, when I had the radiator replaced, they said that the car was in an automobile accident that caused a lot of under the hood damage. Ewing New Jersey

I purchased a used 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser in October 2012 from Coleman Auto located in Ewing, NJ in 2012.  This car has had several mechanical problems.  I tried to take the car back a month later, and the dealership would not allow me to swap out of this car into another vehicle.  I have several receipts and pictures to show that this car was in an automobile accident prior to my purchasing it that was not reported to me from the dealer which cause a lot of its problems. When I call the dealership, they give me the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coleman-Auto-Group/Ewing-New-Jersey-08638/Coleman-Auto-Group-I-purchased-a-used-vehicle-from-them-that-has-had-several-problems-I-1119379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coleman Auto Group