Complaint Review: Coleman Furniture

• Updated: Thu, January 23, 2014

• Reported By: Tbeaze — Enterprise Alabama
Coleman Furniture
1150 Broadway Hewlett, New York USA

Coleman Furniture Sent broke couch, now they want me to pay shipping for replacement Hewlett New York

I paid over $2000 for Ashely Furniture from Coleman,,they shipped it to me and the delivery guys broke it.  I inspected it in the yard, but when they moved it in, the couch slipped out of one of the guys hands and the back broke,,I didn't really realize what had happened.  They DID, the slid it up next to the wall, after they left, I went to move it, and the back fell off, and they said I should have noted it on delivery ticket.  I inspected couch and love seat in the yard off the truck, they broke it and tried to hide it, I notified them immediatly and now they want me to pay shipping on a replacement couch.  It has taken me over 3 months to even get to the point where they want me to pay for shipping and get a replacement couch. NEVER NEVER NEVER, use this company,,it takes days between emails,no return phone calls,,,they don't even have the nerve to call me and tell me to my face that they will not pay for shipping for the brand new broke couch they sent me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2014 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coleman-Furniture/Hewlett-New-York-11557/Coleman-Furniture-Sent-broke-couch-now-they-want-me-to-pay-shipping-for-replacement-Hewl-1118026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coleman Furniture