Complaint Review: collection consultants/kaiser hospital

• Submitted: Sat, September 08, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, September 08, 2012

• Reported By: tired of being a victim/fighting ba — MORENO VALLEY California United States of America
collection consultants/kaiser hospital
6100 san fernando rd ste 211 glendale, California United States of America

collection consultants - kaiser hospital Interesting enough I find that collection agency are able to as easy a a notion put negative information on your credit report to make it appear that you are are unworthy of paying your bills. In ma glendale, California

My son fell down and suffered a sprain to his wrest while skate boarding.  So my daughter drove him to Kaiser emergency.  Since we had been there in the past our medical insurance information through his father's job was on file (United Health Care).  Going through some medical billing invoices I noticed a large balance due for his treatment, and since I was gathering all medical bills for my daughter who has been suffering from Schezophrenia, I came across this bill as well.  So I phone up Collection Consultants and asked about my daughters medical bills so that I could provide them with her Medi- Cal card information to bill as a secondary coverage.  I explained, " I'm calling today, because I see that my daughter and son have a bill from Kaiser and I want to provide you with their Medi-Cal card information to handle their expenses." So the representative in the call center began to look up the information for my daughter first.  Since she is over the age of 21 years, she asked for my daughter's permission to discuss the billing with me due to the HEPA law.  My daughter authorized me to continue explaining my intent to provide her Medi-Cal information to the representative.  Needless to mention, once the rep got into her records, she immediately began to tell me that Medi-Cal would not cover her past bills...in several exhausted attempts to explain to her that my daughter recieves SSI and is medically disabled the rude rep continued to shut me down with the argument that her bill would not be covered.  When I asked to speak to a manager, the rep hung up.  I called back only to get another rude rep who placed me on hold read the notes and started with the process of verifying my daughter and arguing that the bill would not be covered.  Only this time when I asked to speak to a manager she transferred my call.  In the beginning of the call I could tell that the manager Jennifer who is the only Jennifer that is a manager there wanted to back up what was being told to her in their notes and what had been previously told to her...but she listened to me explain to her that I had spoke to the SSI Manager about my daughters medical bills and was told that SSI would go back and pay all her bills from the date she was declared disabled. So Jennifer said fax over her information Attention Jennifer....which I faxed over to her with a letter of my daughter's benefits declaration letter of the date her she was eligible for Medi-Cal.

Next, i was able to explain to her that I have a son who has a bill also and that I wanted to provide as his secondary insurance his Medi-Cal insurance card information.  Jennifer explaned now I see Miles information here and he has enough time to bill and have it paid by his Medi-cal, so if I can just read over the phone his information, she would go ahead and bill Medi-Cal. Not only did I provide his information over the phone, I also followed up with a copy which I faxed over with my daughters documents...Attention Jennifer.

Only to discover that two days ago I was alerted by a company I have paid to monitor my credit, CreditMonitoring through my bank, sent me an alert that Collection Consultants added the billed as a collection my Experian report and to my husbands Experian report files.  It is a criminal act by these collection company's to destroy your reputation and ruin your families lively hood even when they are given the proper documentation for your insurance.  They never even sent any correspondence, nor a notice of the action that it would be reported to the bureau's, they "Just Did It".   Now I don't just want it removed I want to take legal action for the "willfulness to discredit and ruin my family's lively hood" and " well being"  It is a crime to allow these company's to commit acts against people and prevent their chances to live a stable life because they capitalize from adding additional cost to enormous bills that we are already faced with!  We work hard to teach our children right from wrong, but then we allow these company's to commit "blue collar crimes daily" against hard working families that are paying high premiums to insurance company's and even make sure that we attempt to arrange to pay off our balances by contacting them!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/collection-consultantskaiser-hospital/glendale-California-912101/collection-consultants-kaiser-hospital-Interesting-enough-I-find-that-collection-agency-938447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on collection consultants/kaiser hospital