Complaint Review: Collective Awakenings Marajuana Dispensary

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Neighborhood Reporter — Portland Oregon
Collective Awakenings Marajuana Dispensary
2823 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland OR 97232 Portland, Oregon USA

Collective Awakenings Marajuana Dispensary Marajuana Pot Store Is their Marajuana Laced with something to get you high from poor - bad quality Marajuana? Portland Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Strange, Bogus Report

*General Comment: Not sure your report holds water...

*Consumer Comment: Neighborhood Reporter,

I wonder if this Place Laces their Marajuana??? In my opinion, I find the quality of the "pot" here to be BAD! Collective Awakenings allegedly "sells" different strains of "pot". I have found most of their selections to be mediocre at best. If one uses their "pot" daily- as one would for pain relief, every variety I tried had very little if any effect if used on a daily basis. I would get a slight 20 minute "buzz" then absolutely NOTHING. Well not entirely- most of their selections gave me TERRIBLE COUGHING jags. And one more thing, I am pretty sure I was shorted by weight on a couple of occasions. All dispensaries should be made to show the digital reading as they are processing your order- they DON'T at Collective Awakenings.In my opinion, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DUMP TO ANY LEGITIMATE MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Collective-Awakenings-Marajuana-Dispensary/Portland-Oregon-97232/Collective-Awakenings-Marajuana-Dispensary-Marajuana-Pot-Store-Is-their-Marajuana-Laced-w-1065843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Collective Awakenings Marajuana Dispensary

Strange, Bogus Report

AUTHOR: EAPRaven - (USA)

I've gotten products of all kinds from Collective Awakenings for several years and I couldn't be more satisfied. I've smoked pot for over a decade and have visited coutless other dispensaries to compare and Collective Awakenings has by far the best quality for the best price. The author of this "report" hints that they don't sell Marijuana, but something else. State law requires every batch of Marijuana to be lab tested, which theirs is.

#2 General Comment

Not sure your report holds water...

AUTHOR: alwz420 - ()

..seeing as how you cannot even spell marijuana.  I have had only the best experience in this dispensary.  In fact, I think it is the nicest in Portland-friendliest staff, clean and attractive- and the product has exceeded my expectations every time.  I was also shown the weight the last two times I went-you know all you have to do is ask, right? I think this is an unfair report and quite possible sounds like you may be looking for customers yourself, and wish to be rid of your competition.

Neighborhood Reporter,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

If you type in 933089 at this website you can read Ripoff Report #933089 about a "synthetic marijuana", which was submitted by My23cents on August 27, 2012. Maybe there are different stains of pot being produced since marijuana is now legal in two states. I believe that it is legal to purchase marijuana in Washington state and in Colorado.

Imagine how much additional tax revenue that the Federal government could make if marijuana became legal throughout the entire USA. I believe it wil probably happen within the next ten years. Make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter and Facebook. Good luck to you and your family!