Complaint Review: College Admissions Assistance

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Santa Ana California United States of America
College Admissions Assistance
200 South Virginia Street, 8th Floor Reno, Nevada United States of America

College Admissions Assistance This company is a rip-off and preys on the low income and I want my money back...(1 yr later) Reno Nevada

*General Comment: CAA Works For Me

*General Comment: CAA Works For Me

I went to this seminar and learned months later that I could get the same information for free.  I feel taken advantaged of and I really could not afford this program and I would love to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 12:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Admissions-Assistance/Reno-Nevada-89501/College-Admissions-Assistance-This-company-is-a-rip-off-and-preys-on-the-low-income-and-I-1023630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Admissions Assistance

#1 General Comment

CAA Works For Me

AUTHOR: Jackson - (United States of America)

I've been using CAA for the past seven months and havent found anyone at my high school who has the time to prep me for college like their coaches.  I mean, my guidance office is slammed so they probably want to help but just dont have the time.

Try to see if your hs guidance office can come up with a customized list of colleges for you, can coach you thru financial aid options, give you online tutoring, blah, blah, blah.

I'm happy with CAa...don't always believe what you hear at a seminar!

#2 General Comment

CAA Works For Me

AUTHOR: Jackson - (United States of America)

I'm happy with CAa...don't always believe what you hear at a seminar!