Complaint Review: college america

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: miller231 — aurora Colorado United States of America
college america
colorado springs colorado springs, Colorado United States of America

college america claim i signed to take a private loan out from them colorado springs , Colorado

my name is symone miller and i went to college america and i was pregnant then me and my addmissions lady talked about me doing online while i was out having the baby so i wont be behind then i get a doc note adn my doc wants me on bed rest so i take it in and they tell me there is no online classes so i blew that off and said ok so i had time off until aug of 2012 to get back to school which was in the computer system but they turned around a week after me being gone saying u been dropped from school bring your laptop back in why if i had till aug so i took it back then i got harrassing phone calls saying i need to pay back my loans that wasnt grants etc then they turn around and say you only had grants so iam still getting harrassing phone calls and i refuse to pay them because i did not sign to take a loan from them i have all the paper work that i signed and it didnt say anything about that so iam tired of being harrassed etc about this situation adn i dont need them to try and take my income taxes because i have two kids i have to provide for by myself so i need my money iam just tried then they tried to say i could only go back to they school in order not to pay them which is a lie and iam tired once again adn the phone calls still be coming everyday with new stories everyday about these loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 12:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/college-america/colorado-springs-Colorado-80917/college-america-claim-i-signed-to-take-a-private-loan-out-from-them-colorado-springs--1026368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on college america