Complaint Review: college education services

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: Cornell — Batesburg South Carolina
college education services
7650 courtney campbell suite 200 Tampa, Florida USA

college education services I paid them 495.00 to help with my student loan forgiveness. Tampa Florida

I requested service from college education services on December 6 2012 to help get my student loan forgiven. I paid $100 down December 6 2012 and 197.50 on December 26 2012 and 197.50 On January 2013. A few months pass never heard from them so I call and talk to Mldred Brisita she said she was waiting for some paper from my doctor. I call back because I received a letter from student loan I read it to her she told me she would contact student loan it never happened I call back the number was changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/college-education-services/Tampa-Florida-33607/college-education-services-I-paid-them-49500-to-help-with-my-student-loan-forgiveness-Ta-1128456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on college education services