Complaint Review: college network

• Reported By: cindy sapper — windsor California United States of America
college network
Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

college network TCN scam, ripoff, breach of contract Indianapolis, Indiana

upon signing up with the college network, I had no idea what I was in for.   The person whom I trusted to give me correct and true information also scammed me.  I was told that I can pay as I go, for the tests, which was true, but, also, that I would be paying a monthly sum and if I did not want to continue with the program, I could just quit..."just like you would at the junior college."  I became more and more distraught when I would receive information in the mail or online stating that the information in my modules had changed for specific classes...when I had just finished reading and studying for that particular class and was just about to take the exam in San Francisco.

My representative called me one day shortly after these changes and stated..."I have some bad news."  "The College Network has added 2 more classes for you and instead of entering the Nursing Program with a "C" average, they now require a "B" average."  Breach of contract.  I quit the program only to learn that I could not.  They pursued me on a daily basis for my $6,000.00 that they said I owed them.  Not to mention ruining my credit.  Come to find out...their license is not even valid in the state of California anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/college-network/Indianapolis-Indiana-/college-network-TCN-scam-ripoff-breach-of-contract-Indianapolis-Indiana-989243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on college network