• Report: #1120256

• Updated: Sun, February 02, 2014

• Reported By: Patricia — monticello Iowa
College Of Southern Nevada
6375 W. Charleston Blvd. Las Vegas, Nevada USA

College Of Southern Nevada Took pell grant monies for which I never attented classes and now wants me to pay it back. Las Vegas Nevada

I never took classes at CSN after I had enrolled at this school.

They wanted me to pay them 618.00 dollars for classes and stated 0 pell grant.  Why would I owe for classes I never took nor attended.  They sent mev a saap paper that stated I was in good standing for Spring .

I disputed the 618.00 never heard from them.  In 2013  When I recently decided to go back to classes

I added a new school to my FASHA and did not remove CSN. Not realizing that they resend it out to all on list.

CSN decided after that I owed a overpayment of pell grant in a amount over 2000.00 and send it to a collection agency.  I have been trying to fight this with the school, collection agency, federal pell grant people, etc.  This is keeping me from finishing my education and I am getting no where.  I need to get this school to remove their mistake so I can move forward in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2014 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/College-Of-Southern-Nevada/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/College-Of-Southern-Nevada-Took-pell-grant-monies-for-which-I-never-attented-classes-and-1120256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on College Of Southern Nevada