pathology

• Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia Hixenbaugh — houston Texas United States of America
collegecoursecompleters
www.onlinecoursecompleters.com atlanta, Georgia United States of America

collegecoursecompleters www.completemyclass.com SCAM WEBSITE wants to take money upfront and doesnt do work! They are a rip off!!! atlanta, Georgia

I called this site and was told to send the requirements for my work so I can get a quote. They quoted me a really low price, and told me I had to pay upfront. It sounded to good to be true. I should of trusted my gut instinct. I didnt want to pay upfront but he talked me into it. The guy called himself Adam and said he worked with a guy named Samuel. This service is just a scam. 3 days later I never heard from them again and when i call they never pick up. They dont return my emails or give me a refund and now im going to file a police report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/collegecoursecompleters/atlanta-Georgia-/collegecoursecompleters-wwwcompletemyclasscom-SCAM-WEBSITE-wants-to-take-money-upfront-a-825067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on collegecoursecompleters