Complaint Review: collette riggins

• Updated: Sun, December 22, 2013

• Reported By: paulo — bixby Oklahoma
collette riggins
8010 e 108th st ste 104 tulsa, Oklahoma USA

collette riggins ; sprint wireless; connected wireless made me drive up in ice storm to then mock me and laugh at me in front of customers tulsa Oklahoma

I went to the sprint wireless store on friday after work to get a phone I figured sprint would ahve an iphone in a store in a county with 1mil humans but i digress.  Jacob told me no one would have one and he would order it and i could pay extra to ahve it tomorrow by 3:30 at the latest.  I was reluctant but there was no saying no any more if you know what i mean.

Saturday @ about 3:30 i called got the store manager collette riggins who told me it wasnt there and wouldnt be here tile atleast monday if not later because paying for overnight shipping doesnt mean they will ship it overnight just that you will pay for that and it gets there and you will be happy.

I explained it normally does mean i would get it "next Day" because it was shipped 'overnight' she said sorry and that monday when it get he i should just take it because other wise it would take her "awhile" to return it and get me my refund.

so while trying to get help from an owner or someone i found this on line review in violation of federal law she is reviewing her store and gave it 5 stars misleading people like me into going to this phone trap.

Sprint hadnt even proseesed my order and could ahve stopped it before it even left the door saturday but all invoiled felt bullieing me and lieing to me and blowing me off would be better for thier bottom line? and on monday i would just give up because my 'shiney' was here.

Sorry no dice for me so i called sprint and expained that the box hadnt even been shipped yet stop they order and they said only the store can do that and to go the the store and they will refund my money i told them they refused.  Then after hours on hold and getting dropped and having to keep calling sprint back (i guess they dont know my phone number, weird right) the lady on the phone calls the store and she assures me to go back cancel and get my refund i told her they will not do it and it dark and late and we are in an ice storm

she said i can go she will stay with me and call me back incase i get dropped i dropped and dropped and she called back until i go to the store after lots of issues (trees in streets etc) and i ask for my refund and she said i told i wouldnt give you your money back you wasted your time i said to the rep see and then the phone dropped collette thought that was the funniest thing she ahve ever heard/seen and then mocked me in fornt of the customers.  I had explained to them several times i have issues and i feel it was delebrete to mock and waste my time some more for their amusement.

here is the url of the fake customer report in clear volation of federal laws

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2013 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/collette-riggins/tulsa-Oklahoma-74133/collette-riggins-sprint-wireless-connected-wireless-made-me-drive-up-in-ice-storm-to-t-1109062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on collette riggins