Complaint Review: collezioni armani

• Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: big d — henderson Nevada United States of America
collezioni armani
stephine st henderson, Nevada United States of America

collezioni armani leather jackets henderson, Nevada

well I guess he strikes again,I came out od costco loaded my stuff , this guy pulls up to me ask for direction to the airport , he then says thanks ,can he show me something, I said sure he pulls up next to my car takes our leathers jackets , this is free for u puts it into a bag for your help keeps going put four in the first bag grabs a second bag keeps gpooing put four in that bag and says it free for your family .Im are you sure free , I say thanks and start walking off, hes like no wait U need to help me buy the 9trh one for 800 dollars oplease help me im no thanks and I start getting into my car with the 8 FREE jackets , im twice his size mate , now hes panicking mate. He goes ok give me 400 im no thanks hes please give me 200 for a lap top for my kid , im no thanks dont need the 9th one , he say please give me some thing , I gave he 70 bucks. SO I knew they werent real now but 9 jackets for 70 bucks I can live with that , I dont think he made money on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/collezioni-armani/henderson-Nevada-890-74/collezioni-armani-leather-jackets-henderson-Nevada-1023771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on collezioni armani