Complaint Review: collins college

• Reported By: Ronnie B. — apache junction Arizona United States of America
collins college
1140 s priest tempe, Arizona United States of America

collins college A damn shame. tempe, Arizona

First off, start this article off by saying I am from Sacramento, CA. 800 miles from Tempe, AZ.

In the summer of 2004, Collins "College" accepted my application for enrollment. So I set up the move, got my FAFSA in order, even moved in to student housing! On my 1st day of school, financial aid informs me there is a problem and that I did not file my FAFSA in time, which o this day I have a certified copy, signed, dated, and approved 21 days before deadline. So they decide they can not give me the books I need for class but allow me to attend classes with no books or software. So after a week of this nonsense, they demand I pay them $3600 or be dropped due to THEIR MISTAKE. Of course, I was just a youngster and I didnt have $3600, so they threw me out. I moved 800 miles to be thrown out of school? So I keep fighting to get back in, but theyre covering up their mistakes and they know it, so I get stranded 800 miles from home without an explanation!!!! Then they boot me from student housing and I have nowhere to go except find the first crappy apartment I could find in the ghetto.  So now Im stuck here, nobody will return phone calls, emails, or when I go to the office I sit there and then after a while they tell me to leave.  I have literally never been treated worse by customer service in my life. So point of the story it is now 2011 and I just kind of got stuck in the hot ass desert because I decided to go to Collins College. Its been 7 years, I still send emails and phone calls regularly, ZERO RESPONSE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2011 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/collins-college/tempe-Arizona-/collins-college-A-damn-shame-tempe-Arizona-773141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on collins college