Complaint Review: Colon and rectal

• Submitted: Sat, November 09, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, November 09, 2013

• Reported By: Kim Crose — DELTON Michigan
Colon and rectal
3770 Capital s/w Suite A Battle Creek,Mi 49015 Battle Creek, Michigan, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone: 269-441-1771
  • Web:
  • Category: Hospitals

Colon and rectal Dr. Chalasani MD S Ridhar Robotic surgical -fails1 days post-op for pelviv abcess.,partial bowel obst and infection Dr Chalasani had no prior traning. Battle Creek, Michigan Michigan

Had a prolapsed rectum in 2011,very painful. Went to Colon and Rectal surgeon Dr. Chalasani  in 2011 for surgery to operate to corect the rectum that was pushed out.He discussed option. but moslty interested in the new Robotic Da Vinnci, that was new to Battle Creek Healthcare Hopital. Dr Chalasani said it was new safer, less downtime and quicker recovery. This turned out to be very much the oposite with a total of 21 days post op- with a pelvic abcess, infection, and partial bowel obstruction. I am very upset  unknowlingling the complication I had later.The Robotic da vinnci fron Surgical, has had thousands and thousands of people just like me with similar complaints.Dr Chalasani had no prior training as I was used for trial and error.

Luckily I lived although the Da Vinnci has had over 80 deaths from the Da Vinnci Robotic by untrained Drs. No I didnt sue in the 2 yr limitation law. Why, because I knew there were complication in any surgerys, as I haad never had surgery before. Reccently I read online horrow stories by the Robotic Da Vinnci being used by untrained Dr. and errors in the Robotic device which is a very high  tech instrument which is suppose to have speciality training not on indivuals for trial and error as Dr. Chalasani did. Im know  well aware the da vinnci device and my Dr are the reason I suffered 21 days of no food, vomiting, pelvic abcess bowel obstruction and infection.

I strongly beleive have i had done the traditinal way, I would not have been back with 2 e.r 2 readmits, ng tube, no food and very painful and sickness. I do request compenstation due to my surgery well know I am very aware of the surgeons lack of traaining of 150,000, which is a very small amount compared to  due to what it could have been had I had a lawyer last April with the 2 yr litations law was effective. I will remain acctive with this until resolved in a proper time. Please dont under estimate me. Be very careful with the decsion of surgery, make sure the training of your physcian has had excentive training, dont become a victim like me.

Dr. Chalalsani is a very pleasant Dr, his lack of training can not be dismissed. I do have a lawyer from San Fransico that is also suing the Surgical Intutive team also. She is very good and if needed will bring her in.Please be advised that all of this is truthful and not just a report of rip-off as much as much as I m very upset how this was handled. This kind of surery leave scar tissue and adhesions which further surgies or problems headed my way. In conclusion I find Dr Chalasani reckles and neglect of training which he should of know better to risk this on a pateint. I will work relenstely to make people awre of the complicaion of untrained physicians.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colon-and-rectal/Battle-Creek-Michigan-Select-StateProvince-49046/Colon-and-rectal-Dr-Chalasani-MD-S-Ridhar-Robotic-surgical-fails1-days-post-op-for-pel-1098099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colon and rectal