Complaint Review: colon blow

• Updated: Wed, May 22, 2013

• Reported By: Aletha's Lose IT — Warren Michigan
colon blow
103 dawn drive ormond beach florida 32716 Ormond, Florida USA

colon blow deceptive, unprofessional, unable to contact, expired product ormond Florida

I ordered colon blow on April 22, 2013. Received an email on the 25 of April saying my order has been shipped. I waited for my product but nothing. I decided to the company mail box always full can't leave a message. Company do not reply back to emails either. I had to get BBB just to get my product which they given them until May 23 2013. I got mine may 22. Everything was included product and shirt but I flipped it over and the product is expired. March of 2011. I do believe this is the date they really went out of business because their site is not updated. It say been in business for ten years but in m if you scroll down you will see the copy Write is 2011. I don't want too send the product back because I may never get my money. This is not a professional way of doing business. My viewers are expecting a review. It will be the truth.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2013 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/colon-blow/Ormond-Florida-32176/colon-blow-deceptive-unprofessional-unable-to-contact-expired-product-ormond-Florida-1052965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on colon blow