Complaint Review: Colonial Home Warranty

• Updated: Wed, February 19, 2014

• Reported By: Kathryn — Flower Mound Texas
Colonial Home Warranty
1000 NW St #711 Willmington, Select State/Province USA

Colonial Home Warranty DON'T BE FOOLED BY THEM UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, DECEPTIVE COMPANY Willmington Nationwide

Colonial Home Warranty had allowed me to get my own person to fix my LG washing machine since the companies they had selected were not adequate to fix my machine of this caliber. They told me that I would be reimbursed via Colonial Home Warranty, their allotment, if I went ahead and paid the selected company directly for the amount of the repair. I did just that. I sent all the credentials they had asked me to send to Colonial Home Warranty and followed their instructions.

After they reviewed the claim they stated that they will not pay me any money because my machine is under a manufacture warranty. I have no such manufacture warranty on this machine. I have had this machine for way too long to have one.

I would like this company to live up to their end of the bargain and pay me back, after all, they are the ones that suggested that I find someone to fix my machine and they would reimburse me. How can they get away with denying me this claim, especially with such a lame excuse. It is a legitimate claim. I bought into a service for 13 months, have never filed a claim until now and yet they deny me what they said they would do. Who does this?!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2014 07:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Home-Warranty/Willmington-Select-StateProvince-19801/Colonial-Home-Warranty-DONT-BE-FOOLED-BY-THEM-UNETHICAL-BUSINESS-PRACTICES-DECEPTIVE-CO-1124956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Home Warranty