arbitrary

• Reported By: Amanda — Houston Texas
Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division
2000 North State Road 7 Suite 300 Margate, Florida USA

Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division Dishonest quote Margate Florida

They quoted me a price and went back on it a few days later. When I tried to cancel my reservation they refused. Just flat out refused to cancel it or let me talk to a manager. After 15 minutes I finally was able to speak to a manager who was trying to push me into arguing with him. Probably so he would have something on record showing me getting up. I stayed calm but he refused to cancel my order or refund my deposit. He ended up hanging up on me telling me he would call me back. I never heard from him again and I'm out $1000. I've filed claims with the BBB and the FMCA, written a review on Yelp and will continue writing poor reviews. Please don't use this company. I wish I would have listened to the poor reviews before I booked. ABF U-Pack is cheaper as is UHaul or Budget. Please use another moving company. These guys will rip you off then hold your money and your things hostage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Van-Lines-Relocation-Division/Margate-Florida-33063/Colonial-Van-Lines-Relocation-Division-Dishonest-quote-Margate-Florida-1120656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division