Complaint Review: Colonial Van Lines

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: roadstar10 — Katy Texas
Colonial Van Lines
2000 North State Road 7 Suite # 300 Margate, Florida USA

Colonial Van Lines colonialvanlinesrelo.com Unethical business practices, falsification of documents, damaged goods Margate Florida

I have moved over 22 times in my career. I have moved with almost every major moving company and have never had an experience as bad as this one. There were lies about costs, falsified records, poor treatment of my belongings and terrible customer service. I have tried to get them to work with me with minimal success. They did not even send a truck big enough for my belongings requiring me to move part of my via a U-Haul which they would not provide any financial support for the cost when they said their truck would handle everything on the inventory list. I have pictures and video of the experience. I would recommend no one use this company if they care about their belongings or being treated correctly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colonial-Van-Lines/Margate-Florida-33063/Colonial-Van-Lines-colonialvanlinesrelocom-Unethical-business-practices-falsification-o-1108283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colonial Van Lines