Complaint Review: colonlipo.tryadalafil.com/ca/trial/receipt

• Submitted: Sat, March 26, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, March 26, 2011

• Reported By: Daphnée — Pierrefonds Quebec Canada

colonlipo.tryadalafil.com/ca/trial/receipt acailipo.tryadalafil.com/ca/trial/receipt It's not the fist time i order from the internet for vitamins or others product. This time I was taken. I have yet to receive the product and have my trial and was billed $200.00 for both product , Internet

I like to shop on the internet.  I have to say I have never be taken before until today.  I was really surprise to see a charge amount of $200.00 for a trial product that I order and have yet to receive the product.  Colon lipo and Acai lipo.  I was suppose to be billed only $15.90 for both.  It is not the first time I order health product but this time...  I guest it was my turn to be taken.  I paid my bill and cancel my credit card right way.  Next time I will check the company first. I would like a red flag on this company that annonce themself on facebook.  That $200.00 I donated would have been in better use to Japan victim.  Lesson learn!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2011 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/colonlipotryadalafilcomcatrialreceipt/internet/colonlipotryadalafilcomcatrialreceipt-acailipotryadalafilcomcatrialreceipt-Its-710503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on colonlipo.tryadalafil.com/ca/trial/receipt