Complaint Review: color lens 4 less

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: curia — SUMMERVILLE South Carolina USA
color lens 4 less
summerville, South Carolina United States of America

color lens 4 less brought torn contacts 3 months ago and no one will replace summerville, South Carolina

I BROUGHT CONTACT LENSES FROM THIS COMPANY AND I RECEIVED THEM BUT THEY WERE NOT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED AND THEY ALSO WERE TORN. I THEN CONTACTED COLOR LENS 4 LESS AND THEY STATED THAT I COULD RETURN THE LENSES AND THAT I COULD EXCHANGE THEM FOR SOMETHING ELSE. THIS WENT ON FOR  A MONTH AND THEY SAID THAT THEY WOULD REPLACE THE LENSES WITH ANOTHER PAIR SAME COLOR AND SAME POWER, I THEN SENT THEM A COPY OF THE EMAIL BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO TELL ME THAT THEY DIDN'T SEND ME THAT MESSAGE, THEN THEY APOLOGIZED AND ASKED IF I COULD PAY FOR SHIPPING AND I AGREED AND NO ONE EVER SENT MY LENSES AND NO ONE WILL RETURN MY EMAILS. I ENDED UP LOSING 30 DOLLARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 03:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/color-lens-4-less/summerville-South-Carolina-29483/color-lens-4-less-brought-torn-contacts-3-months-ago-and-no-one-will-replace-summerville-512311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on color lens 4 less