• Report: #1152068

• Reported By: dmitri20 — highlands ranch Colorado
Colorado Athletic Club
1201 16 th Street Denver, Colorado USA

Colorado Athletic Club Ripped me off Denver Colorado

Rip off  by person in trust  When I kindly asked her about free membership. No answer followed. This is  a disable issue.I personaly  know Kellie Audley for many years she was working  at DTC Cooorado Athletic Club. I paid heck of money  thousands of dollars for 12 years of being member. I clearly explained the situation that my dad will retire from work that the company stop pay for club. She said  OK wrote my phone number. Instead I received $ 600 dues for 3 months. plus 15 $ late fee. What I want is reimbursment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2014 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-Athletic-Club/Denver-Colorado-80202/Colorado-Athletic-Club-Ripped-me-off-Denver-Colorado-1152068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado Athletic Club