• Report: #1071948

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: Colorado Rescon RipOFF — Pueblo west Colorado
Colorado ResCon
Pueblo and Colorado Springs Colorado pueblo west , Colorado USA

Colorado ResCon Dont Trust them... They are a ripOFF waiting to happen...They did to me....The Worst thing I ever did is hire this company... pueblo west Colorado

Hello, I had a House fire on April 10, 2013..It was a total loss, We lost everything... We Chose Colorado Rescon as out demo crew and builder.. Everything was great at first they did the demo in a short amount of time within as few weeks and then it sat for 2 months with nothing done I started to Complain and complain so the replaced my roof NOT to mention they ordered the wrong truss size now it needs to be fixed again...They kicked their feet some more now another month has gone by with no work being done.. I complained to the owner he assured me it would get rolling so rough in electrical has been done and tested plumbing... NOTHING  ELSE>>>> So far they have charged me about 100000 for that.

I gave them a letter that I no LONGER Needed their services and to refund me the amount they have not spent out of the money that was give from out 1st draw of 56000 they refunded me 3200.00 that is it.... so for medigation they charged me 45000 and to do those few things I mentioned above 53000 they are crazy... Do not trust this company they are a bunch of liars.

thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 09:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Colorado-ResCon/pueblo-west-Colorado-81007/Colorado-ResCon-Dont-Trust-them-They-are-a-ripOFF-waiting-to-happenThey-did-to-me-1071948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Colorado ResCon