Complaint Review: colorapples / Kuifa Li

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 06, 2013

• Reported By: unsatisfied — Evanston Illinois United States of America
colorapples / Kuifa Li

colorapples / Kuifa Li purchased product November 17, only to be told it will take a month to arrive. it's now been nearly two months and my purchase is MIA. hong kong, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: About the purchase

i purchased small lights for my bike, because the price was rather good. too good to be true i guess, because it's been two months and my lights have not arrived. when i inquired last moth as to when my lights would arrive, i was told they were being shipped via Hong Kong Post and would take a month.

i should have canceled my order then. now the URL for the site is no longer registered. very disappointing. i don't think i'll purchase from any vendors outside of the US again. not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/colorapples-Kuifa-Li/internet/colorapples-Kuifa-Li-purchased-product-November-17-only-to-be-told-it-will-take-a-mont-992482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on colorapples / Kuifa Li

#1 Consumer Suggestion

About the purchase

AUTHOR: LisaNelmes - ()

Hi, Everyone, I'm new here ,just want to share my purchasing experience on colorapple.com, I placed my order two weeks ago I ordered a tablet light for my little girl, and a case for my iPhone,I received the tablet light now, shipping cost is for free.it can work well and worth money,I think it saved much compared with the local price. As for my case , it  was out of stock , so they refund me about my iPhone case. customers repied my email very fast. Very happy about the purchasing.