Complaint Review: colorperfect alon and spa

• Submitted: Wed, July 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: gladys — sylmar California
colorperfect alon and spa
24565 Town Center Dr #8107 Valencia, California USA

colorperfect alon and spa They completely killed my ahir i went in for an ombre and came out with bleached hair looking ridiculous, the color i to light and does not blend. Valencia California

The service at this particular salon was very poor. The salon owner did discuss the price which was extremely high but i accepted it was $250 for the ombre hair style i specificaly told her that the color cant be to redient it has to blend and look natural she began to bleach my hair and seemed oh so friendly. Durring the bleaching process she showed concern that the red from the previously color i had was not going away but she told me it as fine. After she blow dried my hair she took me to the mirror and asked me if i liked it.

I was horrified my hair was not blended it went from a dark brow to a very light blonde with some pink at the bottom i look ridiculous and she kept telling me it was fine. I asked her if she can make it darker and she tried to charge me another $50 i told her i refused to pay because my hair did not come out at all like the picture of kloe kardashian i gave her. [continued below]....

..... The hair dresser told me that i must pay and that she would not lower the price. i had to pay $250 for a coloring that a 4 year old can do. i was embarrased to show my hair i had to go to the nearnest pharmacy and buy hair dye to fix the mess she made. This hair dresser killed my hair, made me look like a clown, and ripped me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/colorperfect-alon-and-spa/Valencia-California-91355/colorperfect-alon-and-spa-They-completely-killed-my-ahir-i-went-in-for-an-ombre-and-came-1064050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on colorperfect alon and spa