Complaint Review: Columbia Gas

• Reported By: None of Your Business — Findlay Ohio
Columbia Gas
P.O. Box 2318 Columbus, Ohio USA

Columbia Gas Liars Columbus Ohio

I was living in an apartment complex in Findlay, Ohio. I had, had Columbia Gas Service before and had it connected again at my apartment around February of 2011. Everything was fine. Paid my bill on time, like always, no issues. I moved to a new complex in October of 2012 at which time I called Columbia Gas to shut off service at my old apartment so I could turn it on at the new apartment. Well in January of 2013 we recieved a bill saying we had 99$ in overdue bills!

They never shut off our service at the old apartment. They swore we never called but I know I did. They billed us for 3 months at two places. They swore they sent us mail at the old place to tell us we owed money but we NEVER received bills yet all of our mail was still being forwarded. The old apartment wouldn't take responsibility for it either. I completely shut off the heater when we moved but were billed over 30$/month for three months! Now I have to pay 100.14$ or be disconnected! I wish I could stop the service but can't because we have no more providers around here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-Gas/Columbus-Ohio-43216-2318/Columbia-Gas-Liars-Columbus-Ohio-1050668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia Gas