Complaint Review: Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist

• Reported By: Angry Customer — Longmont Colorado
Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist
532 Elliott st Longmont, Colorado USA

Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist BIG TIME SCAM- Artist Longmont Colorado

I got a e-mail saying I could get some movies cheap. And when I called to talk to them they said I could get some free movies. Well I never got any movies and they also charged me for shipping. I spoke to CS 7 years ago and they said it was taken off. Now I have a collection agency saying I owe money. And there is nothing I can do about it. THAT IS SO WRONG. They are a BIG TIME scam artist. And they don't care about nothing. And you can't talk to no one about the problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Columbia-House-DVD-SCAM-Artist/Longmont-Colorado-80501/Columbia-House-DVD-SCAM-Artist-BIG-TIME-SCAM-Artist-Longmont-Colorado-1104611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Columbia House DVD-SCAM Artist