Complaint Review: columbia house dvd

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: wesley — hatteras North Carolina United States of America
columbia house dvd
5755 NORTHPOINT PKWY STE ALPHARETTA, Georgia United States of America

columbia house dvd Never heard of the company before. Checked my credit and now they say I owe them 87.77. Tried to talk to them and they are nothing but mean. ALPHARETTA, Georgia

Never heard of this company before. So now they have me in collections for 87.77.They say that I signed up in 2004 so it should be off my credit by now. But they told me that I didn't go into collections until 2007. Wow what do I do now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2012 08:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/columbia-house-dvd/ALPHARETTA-Georgia-30022/columbia-house-dvd-Never-heard-of-the-company-before-Checked-my-credit-and-now-they-say-866314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on columbia house dvd